Company: Spencer Stuart
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Document Specialist is an integral member of the client
service team, working with various project teams to ensure the
timely production of the highest quality documentation possible for
each assignment. As a member of this team, you will partner with
both your direct teammates and members of every practice within
Spencer Stuart. S/he is responsible for the production of multiple
documents and deliverables throughout the process, and for ensuring
all are best in class.
Administrative Manager (solid line)
Administrative Practice Leader (dotted line)
Other Key Relationships:
Associates and Analysts
Working as a part of a team supporting multiple offices and in
accordance with the Firm's brand standards, support various teams
by generating, editing and proof reading documents including
presentations, proposals and engagement letters, surveys, and
client correspondence across multiple platforms. Assist Project
Coordinators with additional project tasks.
- Establish an expert knowledge of the Firm's brand standards and
- Prepare, rewrite and edit client deliverables.
- Proofread client deliverables to identify and correct errors in
spelling, punctuation, syntax and format.
- Verify facts, dates and statistics using standard reference
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding
standards and best practices to ensure consistency across the
entire editorial staff.
- As necessary, confer with authors regarding changes in content,
style or organization.
- Utilize a variety of software including our proprietary
database, cloud-based file management tools and Microsoft
- Assist with processing multi-step background check and
education verification requests.
- Process expense reports and candidate reimbursements.
- Participate in ongoing skill-building opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using MS Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and Excel.
- Must type 70-plus wpm.
- Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English
language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of
composition and grammar.
- Strong grasp of Associated Press guidelines.
- Demonstrated proofreading skills.
- Basic knowledge of business terms and acronyms used in the
various industries in which Spencer Stuart conducts business.
- Demonstrated research skills.
- A college degree in either English or journalism is strongly
- Desire and ability to work within a team based culture.
- Strong client orientation; inherent desire to deliver beyond
the call of duty.
- Very strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Extreme detail orientation.
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential
communications and documentation.
- Endurance and the ability to handle multiple conflicting
priorities at once.
- Solid judgment: the ability to make sound decisions
- Self-starter; able to work autonomously in the absence of
- Proactive; takes steps to prevent problems before they
- Creative and strives for editorial excellence.
- Bias for learning and developing skills with new and/or
internal technologies and assignments. Eager to learn and take on
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Spencer Stuart, Philadelphia , Document Specialist, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!