Senior Manager, Commercial Process Innovation - Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Company: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Senior Manager, Commercial Process Innovation - Collegeville,
Manager, Commercial Process Innovation - Sr- Collegeville,
The Sr. Manager is responsible for directing matrixed teams to
deliver high visibility, strategic programs, and company-wide
Commercial initiatives. Typically manages a portfolio of multiple
programs and/or projects across multi-disciplinary teams.
Initiatives are normally high complexity and impact considering
financial effects, systems, workflow, and cross-functional
relationships. Working with the leadership team, designs processes
to identify, develop and deploy solutions in support of strategic
opportunities across all sales channels aligned with the Accelerate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Commercial leadership Team to deploy
strategic operating plan to drive results on key initiatives and
projects in support of targeted growth and commercial
- Interacts across the enterprise with other project teams to
align planning implementation.
- Applies a PMO approach (critical path management, process
scaling, and risk management) to critical business initiatives,
appropriately tailored for the Commercial operations.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and organization
optimization; works with department leaders to maximize returns
from select strategic initiatives in their areas of
- Leverages cross-functional leadership and influence; will lead
cross-functional teams and be assigned project managers from other
areas for different initiatives.
- Drives learning, application, and adoption of QMS tools and
methodologies and coaches other employees on the use of various
tools, concepts and practices foundational to QMS.
- Accelerates planning and un-locks potential of deals,
integrations, joint ventures, major transformations and other
strategic initiatives through strategic analysis and team
- Tracks ongoing initiatives using balanced scorecards and
potentially other appropriate pipeline management approaches to
drive financial and strategic benefits envisioned in charters.
- BS/BA minimum requirement
- Experience with project/program management
- Business experience and a knowledge of multiple functions of
- Experience in program management with responsibility for
process management and process improvement; experience with
Commercial/Sales strategic initiatives is preferred.
- Proven results managing complex initiatives and delivering
results on key initiative performance metrics.
- Experience collaborating in a matrix organization, creating
partnerships, and leading teams to decisive action to drive change
across functions and business units.
- Composed when faced with conflict. Able to independently drive
conflicts/difficult issues to conclusion - leaving stakeholders
dedicated and committed to moving forward regardless of
- Business Acumen
- Critical Thinking Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Action/Results Oriented
- Political Savvy
- Organization Savvy
- Program Management
- Strategic Agility
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals
whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief
that the patients come first and that values do matter. We work to
earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest
quality diagnostic information services in a professional,
accessible and informative way.
We have a large recognized brand; we offer flexibility and
autonomy, great support, pay and benefits and a comprehensive
training and onboarding program.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women /
Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender
Identity / Citizenship
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Philadelphia , Senior Manager, Commercial Process Innovation - Collegeville, Pennsylvania, Other , Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!