Loan File Processor
Company: Customers Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Customers Bank Culture:
At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart,
working together to deliver memorable customer experiences, and
having fun. Our vision, mission, and values guide us along our path
to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity,
alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviors. They
define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone
is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our
team members are on their way to achieve their highest potential
and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th
Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United
States!), has an immediate opening for a Loan File Processor in our
Loan Administration Department. As a Loan File Processor, you will
be responsible to assemble and maintain all loan document files and
ensure that documents are in the proper order to be scanned. This
role's primary responsibilities will be in the Loan Collateral
Team. This role needs to be a strong communicator with an ability
to work independently while meeting deadlines. Very important to
have excellent problem-solving skills, who absorbs new information
quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Assemble and maintain all loan document files and ensure that
documents are in the proper order to be scanned.
- Update files with any trailing documents during the life of the
loan such as Change in Terms agreements, letters, updated recorded
collateral documents, etc.
- Assist the insurance team with insurance tracking and
monitoring along with review of incoming mail
- Prepare labels for all Loan Document and Credit File folders
with Net Labels Software.
- Scan all physical documents through the document scanner and
into our imaging software system ensuring they are indexed
properly. File paper documents in the loan files in the
Phoenixville vault when required.
- Electronically upload any documents ensuring they are indexed
- Back-up for preparing paid off files for archiving to Iron
- Have knowledge of Windows Network folder structures and be able
to save and scan files from those folders.
- Grow and develop to become subject matter expert for our
document retention system - ImageCentre/FCM
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Become a Notary Republic to assist in notarizing documentation
for the Loan Administration department
- Previous experience within Loan Operations and/or Bank
Operations strongly preferred
- Extremely detail oriented with an ability to organize large
volumes of information into proper categories.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong loan servicing skills and efficient communicator
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly
- Flexible hours with ability to work late when necessary
- Ability to lift loan file boxes for transportation to storage
About Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank
Customers Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company located in
West Reading, Pennsylvania engaged in banking and related business
through its bank subsidiary, Customers Bank. Customers Bank is a
community-based, full-service bank with assets of approximately
$18.4 billion that was named one of Forbes magazine's 2016 100 Best
Banks in America (there are over 6,200 banks in the United States).
A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal
opportunity lender that provides a range of banking services to
small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals and
families through offices in Pennsylvania, New York, Rhode Island,
New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Committed to fostering
customer loyalty, Customers Bank uses a High Tech/High Touch
strategy that includes use of industry-leading technology to
provide customers better access to their money, as well as
Concierge Banking by appointment at customers' homes or offices 12
hours a day, seven days a week. Customers Bank offers a continually
expanding portfolio of loans to small businesses, multi-family
projects, mortgage companies and consumers. BankMobile is a
division of Customers Bank, offering state of the art high tech
digital banking services with high level of personal customer
service. Customers Bancorp, Inc. voting common shares are listed on
the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUBI. Additional
information about Customers Bancorp, Inc. can be found on the
Company's website, www.customersbank.com.
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to
qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor,
seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.
Keywords: Customers Bank, Philadelphia , Loan File Processor, Other , Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!