House Manager starting at $40,000+ per year
Company: Dungarvin, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life
better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by
assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and
companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance
the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The work hours of a House Manager are determined by the needs of
the individuals supported. A House Manager must be flexible in
responding to these needs. House Managers are expected to assure
all direct service shifts in their programs are filled by staff who
have met Dungarvin conditions of employment and have been
adequately oriented and trained to perform their jobs. House
Managers will work 8-16 hours of direct support each week. House
Managers may also be expected to participate in on-call
responsibilities and must be able to respond to calls that occur
outside of the working hours listed above. Outside of designated
on-call times the House Manager is expected to be accessible to
consumers, families, and staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Monitor, coordinate and assure all services to the individuals
are delivered, communicated and coordinated on a daily basis.
- Provide daily supervision and oversight of all staff.
- Monitor and assure that daily health care and nutritional needs
are met. Assure the coordination and communication of changes in
services, hospitalizations and other issues.
- Monitor and manage the cleanliness, organization and upkeep of
the home and vehicle. Assure compliance with emergency procedure
- Promote a positive cooperative relationship with team members,
vendors, neighbors, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- Monitor and assure all budgeting and spending accounts are
managed, collected and reported as required.
- Two-year degree in related social services field and/or two
years of experience in social services field.
- Experience working in the field of developmental disabilities
and supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to carry out duties without direct
- Must be responsible, flexible and possess good decision-making,
time management and communication skills.
- Required software applications for this position include:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Workforce Analytics, My Money,
Therap, Ultipro Manager Self Serve and Kronos.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Dungarvin, Inc., Philadelphia , House Manager starting at $40,000+ per year, Other , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!