Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Kimley-Horn, people are our top priority, and providing
exceptional client service takes a team of highly-skilled,
passionate professionals like you. We offer top-notch benefits,
dedicated programs to support both your personal and professional
growth, and the entrepreneurial environment you need to carve your
own career path. That's why not only our clients, but also our
employees, can "Expect More and Experience Better."
FORTUNE magazine has recognized Kimley-Horn 14 times as one of
its "100 Best Companies to Work For." They have also named us as
the best workplace in consulting and professional services and one
of the best workplaces for women, millennials, and parents. The
selection criteria for these awards is largely based on employee
surveys, meaning our teammates are proud to be here. Other
organizations such as local WTS chapters have named us their firm
of the year because of our outstanding workplace practices.
As a 100% employee owned firm, we share our profits with those
who generate them: our employees. The result is incentive
compensation, retirement contributions, and robust health benefits
that exceed those of competitors. For example: our average annual
company-paid retirement contribution for the past 6 years has been
a contribution of 18% based on salary and bonus.
We are seeking a motivated Recruiter to join our recruiting team
in the Atlantic Region. This position will be in the office and not
remote as relationship building is an important element of our
- The qualified candidate will play an important role in the
growth of Kimley-Horn in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast by driving
recruiting efforts for mid to senior level recruiting.
- Drive proactive sourcing of diverse candidates creating an
on-demand pipeline of talent for the future.
- Attract the best and brightest to join our team through job
boards, networking sites, social media, networking, cold calling,
competitor research, career fairs, and other creative recruiting
- Creates and edits job descriptions and utilizes non-traditional
recruiting methods to help fill open requisitions.
- Responds to critical staffing needs including hard to fill
positions and implements new sourcing ideas and methods to create
innovative recruiting strategies.
- Promotes the Employee Referral Program internally.
- Build relationships with industry related schools and relevant
organizations to attract and hire talent for all levels of the
- Coordinate weekly with senior recruiting team to prioritize
hiring needs as a team.
- Create and execute social media strategies that build a robust
- Develop innovative and efficient sourcing strategies for hiring
- Ability to interact and communicate well with individuals at
all levels of the organization and across cultures, including the
ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Ability to keep up to date on trends and innovative recruiting
techniques to attract and compete for top talent in the
- Develop and maintain effective internal relationships, maintain
proactive communication with managers to ensure successful
- Professional presence and charisma, with ability to create
strong working relationships with internal and external staff.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a relevant
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably in the A/E/C
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and
competing demands with a positive and proactive approach and sense
- Ability to maintain records of recruiting activity and provide
consistent recruiting progress updates to clients, members of
leadership, and the Human Resources team.
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, online databases,
or through other internet research methods.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information,
professional integrity, and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as
previous experience presenting to groups.
- Experience with application tracking systems.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS
Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
Below is a list of Benefits Provided by Kimley-Horn:
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the
first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2020 was 10%, leading to an employer
contribution of 18%*
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account - Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance - Insurance that includes a no month premium
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off - Varies based on experience and
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare - Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Philadelphia , Recruiter, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!