Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Desktop engineer to provide support for Anatomic Pathology
devices such as label printers, microscopes, digital imaging, and
specimen tracking devices, including driver updates and
- Position will also include installation of third-party vendor
- Experience with Windows operating systems is a must.
- One of the key support areas is support for Anatomic Pathology
accessories and peripherals.
- It requires a desktop engineer to help facilitate installation
of devices such as handheld barcode scanners, label printer
drivers, printer configurations, microscope/scanner installations
for multiple vendors, and custom software installations. We can
provide training on anything specific to our tools.
- 3 years of experienced with Desktop Services, Desktop
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Philadelphia , Desktop Engineer, Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!