Clinical Data Analytics Consulting
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Location: Plymouth Meeting
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for assigned
opportunities/ projects. Perform data mining and analysis,
formulate recommendations and present to internal and potentially
external stakeholders. Train and support new team members / junior
staff. Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a
competitive edge in winning new business.
- Take independent responsibility for IQVIA commitments of future
studies by delivering accurate and robust country, site or
enrollment strategies in support of opportunities including but not
limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and
potentially awarded studies.
- Support the development of materials related to feasibility or
site lists or enrollment strategies for customer bid defense
meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads,
Medical Leads or business development
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to
- Prepare for planning meetings by conducting research into
therapeutic areas using databases, scientific literature, the
internet and expert medical knowledge
- Lead planning meetings with internal stakeholders including
Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers,
Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data
gathering and analysis activities.
- Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast
of developments in clinical research
- Train and support new team members.
- Proficient with planning tools, demonstrate an in depth
understanding of system features and functions to know what
features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Field or Biological Sciences
and 3 years related experience in biopharma, clinical research, or
life sciences field or Equivalent combination of education,
training and experience (i.e, Master's Degree or PhD)
- Must have experience with Python & SQL
- Have experience with data modeling and data visualization e.g.
Power BI, Tableau
- Have experience data analytic, presentation and consultation
- Clinical/project management experience is preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of company clinical
systems, procedures and corporate standards.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations,
and Drug Development process.
- In-depth understanding of clinical research.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal
- Fluid report writing in English
- Strong computer literacy, including well-developed computer
skills in applicable software.
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize
The position is remote/home-shored
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Philadelphia , Clinical Data Analytics Consulting, Other , Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!