Shift Supervisor Panera Bread
Company: Panera Bread Co
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera
Bread special including fresh food, welcoming environment,
exceptional service, and safety and sanitation.
About the Shift Manager position:
Our Shift Managers play an important role in the success of
their Caf. Responsibilities include coaching and training caf
associates, keeping the teams? enthusiasm and motivation high so
that our customers are sure to enjoy a warm Panera Bread
experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support operational excellence and strive to consistently
exceed customer expectations including food preparation and
presentation, caf cleanliness, ambiance, and overall caf
- Work as a part of the Management Team with training and
development of caf associates.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment by following all safety
and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous
We?re looking for:
- Motivated team player with great communication and people
- Supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment
- Basic food safety understanding and practice?ServSafe
certification a plus!
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have open availability
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- On-Demand Access to earned Wages prior to pay day through
- Employee Discounts on Meals
Keywords: Panera Bread Co, Philadelphia , Shift Supervisor Panera Bread, Other , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!