Sr. Manager- Business Systems Analysis
Company: Radial Commerce, Inc
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies
and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer
expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel
retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling.
To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to
execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our
clients' promises become ours. To learn more, visit
The Senior Manager will oversee and lead a team of business
analysts that are responsible for developing high quality
functional requirement documents and conducting due diligence and
analysis on internal and client-requested projects to implement
desired features leveraging Radial's platform solutions and
functional services. The successful candidate will have a
background in both Supply Chain and IT and will have an extensive
understanding of the software development industry. This position
will be responsible for overseeing the work of 9 onshore/offshore
business analysts. We're looking for a responsible, articulate, and
motivated Senior Business Analysis Manager who can work closely
with their team to quickly identify obstacles and create innovative
solutions to any problems related to scoping and execution of
This position will contribute to deliver scalable, high growth
and revenue generating technology solutions for the success of
Radial and our Clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate scope gathering, requirements workshops and
solutioning of portfolio of small/large projects across one/more
technology platforms and geographically dispersed
fulfillment/customer care centers.
- Provide daily oversight and direction to business analysts on
all assigned projects to ensure overall quality and effectiveness
of all project deliverables and manage any escalated issues tied to
the team's involvement.
- Foster partnership at multiple levels with key decision makers
and leaders within the organization through insight, trust, and
open information sharing.
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management,
and the business community, including managing communications
between business stakeholders and technical teams to enhance
understanding of desired scope, requirements and assist project
delivery teams in implementing accurate solutions.
- Ensure formal governance with internal teams to track, monitor
and adjust technical requirements against changes to business
priorities or project scope and expectations to achieve high client
- Drive proactive & transparent communications with key
stakeholders and executive team related to project scope and
related assumptions to properly set and manage expectations.
- Collaborate with QA teams to ensure requirements and
specifications are concise, accurate, measurable, and testable,
establish traceability between project requirements, specifications
and test cases/results and align QA test efforts with actual
- Assist Enterprise PMO to create departmental guidelines and
incorporate best practices in delivering requirements to both
internal and external development teams.
- Act as a change leader who models Radial's shared purpose,
commitments, and behaviors.
- Provide business analysts with feedback, encouragement,
empowerment and coaching to develop their skills.
The successful candidate will be a senior/experienced leader who
can roll up his/her sleeves and lead a team of business analysts to
support a large portfolio of internal and client-requested
projects, while also establishing processes and systems for
improving quality and effectiveness for the future.
Additional experience as follows:
- 5+ years of proven professional technology services experience
preferably in the ecommerce/fulfilment sector and within a
professional services environment along with demonstrable hands on
experience leading business analyst teams
- Proven delivery experience building, growing and leading client
facing business teams across broad set of clients.
- Demonstrated experience with formal requirements management and
modeling tools (Visio/UML).
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering, workshop
facilitation and interviewing clients to gather project
- Proven experience establishing relationships with clients and
internal stakeholders (including technology, transportation,
fulfillment operations, finance, client success and executive
leadership) as part of project engagements.
- Experience working a matrixed team of talented professional
services employees and consultants.
- Experience leading and working with cross functional and global
delivery models comprised of employees across different groups,
onshore/offshore consultants, and 3rd Party partnerships.
- Demonstrates business acumen and contributes at the senior
- Ability to articulate advanced technical topics and stay in
tune with latest industry developments.
- Proven experience in working on application development
projects through all phases of a solution's or application's
lifecycle in a consulting organization, with demonstrated expertise
and proven abilities in business analysis and solutioning.
- Exceptional communication, team building, and mentoring
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are
required, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize
and handle multiple and changing programs/projects and
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment is
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner
Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise is required
- Excellent MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
Visio) skills are required.
- Proficiency with Smartsheets is preferred.
Keywords: Radial Commerce, Inc, Philadelphia , Sr. Manager- Business Systems Analysis, Other , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!