Scope of Position & Technical Competency:
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality
standards for recorded calls, live calls, web
submissions, voicemails, faxes and live chat.
- Performs call monitoring, feedback and data trends to
department management and anyone else
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and
track performance on individual and
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to
identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as
- Developing scorecard rating and automated aggregate
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff
- Standardize processes and assist coordinators as needed
- Assist with staff meetings and customer service information for
- Increase access to care by identifying procedural and
- Participate in Performance Improvement projects.
- Attend Turndown Meetings.
- Monitor up to five staff members and three to five calls each
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of call center experience
- Bachelor's Degree is helpful, but not necessary
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing
exceptional customer care
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills and ability to be
- Exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels
inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a face paced,
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust
priorities, as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, smart sheets,
EMR admissions system, bed board, call
center software and call recording software.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality,
strong social communication skills, time-management,
organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and
interact well with people of diverse backgrounds.
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and
analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group
problem solving situation, and showing initiative in
problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show
favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff,
visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis and react
appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make
decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive
in crises. Ability to sustain a team environment,
drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality,
excellent problem-solving skills and excellent