Monitor Tech, Part Time Night shift 7p-7a
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
12 Hour Night Shift
The Cardiac Monitor Technician is an essential member of the
health care team who is responsible for recognition and
interpretation of cardiac rhythms. The monitor technician
recognizes the importance interpersonal skills in delivery of
service to internal and external customers.
Performs essential duties of the Cardiac Monitor Technician
- Continuously observes all cardiac rhythms.
- Recognizes and interprets normal cardiac rhythms and
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to identify the effects of
- Maintains alarm settings at limits defined by MPH Policy.
- Maintains patient records per MPH Policy.
o Documents rhythm strips at defined intervals.
o Documents all dysrhythmias, notifies RN, and faxes strip to
- Utilizes effective communication skills with all members of the
health care team.
- Notifies nurse promptly of changes in cardiac rhythms.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Provides accurate, concise verbal report to oncoming cardiac
- Maintains monitoring equipment supplies.
Other duties as needed and assigned by the manager.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Philadelphia , Monitor Tech, Part Time Night shift 7p-7a, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!