Behavioral Health Tech - Part Time (3rd Shift/Overnight)
Company: Onward Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assist with intake process with new clients into program.
- Communicates with staff either verbally or in written
communication logs, responsible for detail client logs.
- Listens to clients concerning all areas of treatment, maintains
safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients
including crisis intervention. Coordinates activities including
lectures, recreation, and meetings.
- Mandatory bed checks conducted as required per department,
complete bed-check sheet for shift reporting.
- Attends shift change, Team meetings and Company meetings.
- Ensures client schedule is being followed daily.
- Assisting with interventions with clients.
- Follows objectives of treatment plans.
- Monitor medication line.
- Transports clients to meetings and recreation.
- Responsible for conducting searches of clients when they return
back to the facility.
- Monitors treatment for necessary hygiene and medical
- Upholds Therapeutic Boundaries and Staff Code of Ethics.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and
- Distributing client snacks as needed.
- Trains new staff on unit, program, and milieu.
- Helps with upkeep of facility.
- Assists clients with obtaining a sponsor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Capable of role modeling to the clients. Helps to maintain a
strong clinical program. Staff able to work together to effectively
meet the needs of the clients. Maintains positive relationship with
clients. Complete required trainings mandatory trainings hours.
Strong skills in D&A and mental health treatment. A working
knowledge of HIPAA, Licensing, DDAP, DHS, and CARF regulations.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them
to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align
with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable
for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be
honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff
community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment
to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is
needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach;
working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine,
compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support
Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Keywords: Onward Behavioral Health, Philadelphia , Behavioral Health Tech - Part Time (3rd Shift/Overnight), Other , Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!