Manager, Corporate Compliance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Manager, Corporate Compliance will manage projects related
to the Company's compliance program, with a specific focus on
complaint handling (i.e., whistleblowing), reporting, metrics and
assisting in conducting internal investigations. A willingness to
learn, strong communication and analytical skills, and attention to
detail are critical to success. The Manager will have exposure to
the Corporate Chief Compliance Officer and leaders from across
Comcast, NBCUniversal, and Sky and should be comfortable presenting
information to employees of all levels. This position reports to an
Assistant Deputy General Counsel and sits within the parent
company-level Corporate Compliance Group of the Corporate Law
- Manage projects related to the ethics helpline and case
management system, including supporting the relationship with the
vendor and handling enhancement requests from stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting internal investigations by preparing
investigative materials, conducting research and interviews,
documenting information, and preparing investigative reports, as
well as compiling metrics from internal investigations conducted in
the business units.
- Analyze compliance data and develop metrics reports and
- Partner with other investigative functions (e.g., HR, Security)
and business units on projects and investigations as needed.
- Promote an organizational culture of ethics and ensure the
Company's compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and
- Perform other compliance-related duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g., CCEP, CFE) a
- Minimum 8 years of related experience (e.g., compliance,
management consulting, internal audit).
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills,
including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
and meet deadlines with consistent high-quality work product.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including: written and verbal
communications with all levels of management, ability to work both
independently and with a team, willingness to assist in areas
outside of direct assignments, and commitment to professional
growth and completion of team objectives.
- Strong computer and data analysis skills, including advanced
Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word and
PowerPoint. Proficiency with Tableau or similar data analytics
- Experience with the preparation of presentations/slide decks,
metrics, and written reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze facts and identify issues,
collect data/evidence, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve problems strategically and creatively while
considering downstream impacts.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Experience with an ethics helpline and case management system a
- Experience managing enhancement requests related to technology
systems a plus.
- Prior experience working for or with attorneys a plus.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Corporate Compliance, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!