Company: Susquehanna International Group, LLP
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SIG has a job opportunity available for a Paralegal to join our
Legal team in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. This role provides a
great opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team.
You will collaborate not only with our legal team but with teams
across the firm in support of various ad-hoc projects that arise
throughout the year.
If you join us, you will be:
- Preparing and maintaining accurate corporate books, records and
- Drafting minutes and other routine corporate secretary
documents for entities including annual reports and other
- Maintaining contract database and monitoring renewal
- Performing legal and other research under the guidance of
- Managing legal billing from outside counsel
What we're looking for
- Minimum of four years of paralegal experience required
- Strong organizational skills, effective planning, problem
solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required;
experience with Microsoft Power Point a plus
- Pennsylvania Notary Public a plus
We don't post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate
you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be
accurate.SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search
firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG
via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search
agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will
be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
Keywords: Susquehanna International Group, LLP, Philadelphia , Corporate Paralegal, Other , Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!