Sr. Manager, UI Architect
Company: Radial Commerce, Inc
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- A Sr Manager of Front End Technologies and Development is
expected to make high-level decisions about coding standards,
integration patterns and common tools and primitives for the
- Supervise and delegate duties to the development team
- Hire and train new developers
- Establish development standards for the team
- Deliver reports and proposals to upper management
- Acts as the bridge between business goals and the realized
- Work with product, business, engineers, ops, hosting, to
deliver sustainable, reusable solutions that meet customer
- Ensures products and services are built per design
- Documents designs and architecture for consumption by the right
people at the right times. Drives themselves and others to write
down designs and plans for communication and clarity of
- Creates alignment across engineering for a single architecture
that makes us more than the sum of our parts.
- Designs a complete and complex framework, system or
- Defines processes for technical platforms, system
specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware
and/or software compatibility
- Conceives system interfaces and business application
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to
the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data
requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for obtaining solutions.
- Documents and explains designs and standards for implementing
- Expert knowledge of Front end technologies and specifically
Ruby on Rails framework and other Front end technologies.
- Expert knowledge of implementing enterprise applications on the
- Demonstrated knowledge of designing, building and maintaining a
- Demonstrated knowledge of service oriented architecture
- Practical knowledge of RESTful resource design.
- Proven ability to translate product requirements into efficient
solutions that which meet customer need.
- Use of appropriate data structures and algorithms and comes up
with generic/object-oriented code that encapsulate aspects of the
problem that are subject to change
- Experience with multi-tenant, distributed systems
- Experience developing using a microservice architecture
- Experience working in agile development team
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, jQuery, OOP
- Experience with SQL, Git, and working with APIs
- Experience with MiniTest/RSpec, TDD
- Experience using a continuous integration/continuous deployment
process such as Go CI/CD tools.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Well versed in gems/plugins, Ruby on Rails (and web
applications in general), REST API interactions, and data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get
Keywords: Radial Commerce, Inc, Philadelphia , Sr. Manager, UI Architect, Other , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!