Capital Markets Pricing Analyst
Company: New Penn Financial
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers &
business partners through superior service, simple processes, and
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by
encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative
solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
As a member of the Capital Markets team, this position will
support and implement Capital Markets product and pricing
strategies for the Correspondent Lending channel via the Mandatory
/ Bulk Bid program.
- Accurately and efficiently process loan data files for bid
submission and execution
- Ensure bids are processed and distributed in a timely
- Ensure pricing strategies are analyzed, tested, and implemented
- Maintain internal pricing model and implement margin
- Develop and maintain various data and analytical reports that
support, drive, and measure Capital Market / Corporate
- Create accurate and impactful analysis and presentation
materials to support senior management
- Interact with internal and external clients on all Bulk Bid
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in
Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Experience: 2 or more years of related work experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Solid quantitative foundation with analytical and strategic
thinking skills, specifically around execution analysis, risk
management, and financial / profitability considerations.
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as the flexibility to change
priorities on demand
- Proficiency in mortgage finance, Excel, Access, and CAS.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Keywords: New Penn Financial, Philadelphia , Capital Markets Pricing Analyst, Other , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!