What does a great Sr. Staff Counsel do?
As a Sr. Staff Counsel, you would provide legal support to
Fiserv's Partner channel within the Global Business Solutions by
preparing and negotiating client, vendor, and other related
agreements; providing counsel to sales, account management,
product, implementation, and technology leaders on legal matters;
and liaising with company specialists regarding intellectual
property, technology, privacy, security, regulatory, employment,
and litigation matters.
As a Sr. Staff Counsel, you can look forward to:
- Working directly with business unit representatives to prepare
and negotiate client, vendor and other technology-related and
commercial agreements for Global Business Solutions division.
- Advising business partners on legal, contractual and risk
matters impacting their areas of responsibility.
- Providing consultation and legal advice with respect to
strategic initiatives, technology projects, customer and vendor
contracts, intellectual property, dispute resolution, regulatory
matters, corporate policies and procedures, and
- Effectively interact with corporate specialists regarding
finance, audit, tax, IT, publicity/press, regulatory, privacy and
technology matters that affect the business divisions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and applicable
legislation affecting the operations of the Global Business
- Develop and maintain forms of contracts and other legal
- Travel required: Some travel required.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- JD from accredited law school
- Licensed to practice, or ability to become licensed to
practice, in appropriate jurisdiction
- In good standing with State Bar with no disciplinary
- 5+ years of relevant experience negotiating, drafting, and
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience interacting with senior management.
- Experience in leading outside counsel.
- Technical contract experience
- Exposure to financial services and technology contracts
- Self-assured, driven, independent leader
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
The Global Business Solutions division of Fiserv, is a
client-focused leading provider of commerce technology solutions
and serves some of the fastest moving businesses in the US,
including large and small businesses, financial institutions,
government clients and independent software vendors. This lawyer
will be part of a collegial and collaborative legal team that works
closely with the sales and product teams to help our clients grow
their businesses. This position will be based in King of Prussia,
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.