Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work
environment and innovative spirit!
JBT is a global supplier of Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
systems for material movement in manufacturing & warehouse
facilities With offices in the United States and Europe, we are one
of the world's leading producers of automated vehicle systems.
We have an opportunity in our growing organization for a
Customer Support Technician to join our team in the Greater
Customer Support Technician will:
- Provide technical mechanical/electrical/programming remote
support for the AGVs via phone and email.
- Be able to clearly communicate complicated troubleshooting
processes to customer.
- Be able to write and explain procedures needed to resolve
- Travel to site to perform vehicle PM, vehicle maintenance
training, and troubleshoot vehicle
- Work collaboratively with other technical departments on more
complicated vehicle issues regarding
- Work with parts department to identify and procure parts
required to resolve customer issues.
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline.
- 2-5 years applicable experience, i.e. industrial
- Must Be able to read and interpret vehicle
- Experience with Auto Cad
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experence using an ERP system
- Experience with Jira
- Must be able to travel 50% domestially and internationally
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling
- Transparent leadership team - business goals and objectives
regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Travel Premium
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits - medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Generous education reimbursement benefits
- Robust retirement benefits with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company
sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work
authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training
(OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa
holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is
not available for this position.
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Blog
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. If you require accommodation during the application
process, please contact the local Human Resources department.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from
completing the online application, please seek the assistance of
your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active
relationships with local employment services agencies, and they
have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help
in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United
States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your
disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE:
Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a
disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line
will not be able to give you a status update regarding your
application and will not be the individuals making a decision
regarding your employment.