Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Dental Solutions is looking for a full-time Dental Assistant for
our practice located in Wyncote, PA 19095. The Dental Assistant we
hire is preferred to have at least 1 year of hands on Dental
Assistant experience and must be x-ray certified in the state of
PA. If you meet these qualifications, and you're a team player with
a compassionate attitude; self motivated and have the ability to
thrive in a fast paced environment, then we want you to join our
amazing team! We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- 1 year of hands on experience working as a Dental
- X-ray certified in the state of PA
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Solutions is a highly successful affiliated practice of
Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Philadelphia , Dental Assistant, Other , Wyncote, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!