Looking to Re-Start Your Career Path?
Then Join Our Essential Industry Firm as a
Member of our Customer Service Representative Team
7PM - 7AM
Work Full-Time 12-hour Shifts (36 hrs. one wk., then 48 hrs. the
Upper $30s/annually to start, you receive a pay increase after
successfully completing your 90-day paid training
As an Essential Industry, Vector Security's Overnight Shift
Customer Service Representatives have continued working during the
VECTOR SECURITY is the 4th largest security company in the U.S.
We are seeking several experienced customer service professionals
to work the overnight shift of 7PM - 7AM at our growing 24/7
Monitoring Station in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
If you are interested in a career within an essential business
where you can make a difference in our customers' lives, then
consider joining Vector Security. Our Overnight Customer Service
Representatives are considered essential employees and pride
themselves in being there to assist in saving the lives and
properties of our customers!
Your Training will be conducted on-site, Monday through Friday
and your training hours will vary. After successfully completing
your paid 90-day training, your schedule will consist of working
three days one week, and four days the next week on a rotating
schedule. With full-time benefits!
We Offer You a Comprehensive "Total Rewards" package:
- UPPER $30s annually (based on your experience)
- PAID training/breaks and lunches - Classroom Training M - F,
training hours will vary
- OVER-TIME built into your schedule
- A three-day weekend every other week
- PAID Holidays, and if you have to work a holiday, your hourly
pay rate is higher
- FREE on-site parking
- EXCELLENT medical and dental insurance (dental coverage is FREE
for single coverage)
- PLANS for prescriptions, vision, and wellness
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What We Need You to Bring to the Table:
- At least one-year customer service or call center experience
with great phone, keyboard, and computer skills
- Experience providing excellent customer service over the
- Ability to navigate within multiple software systems
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Professional demeanor in all communications
Why Join Us?
Consumer Affairs continues to report us as the "Best Rated Home
Security System Company". We're also a two-time winner of Dealer of
the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch
Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station
Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. We are
a Top 5 largest security company.
Sure, we've got the hardware and the recognition, but the real
reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are
passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate,
who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you!
We're excited - so when we find good people, we hold on to them
through performance incentives, career advancement opportunities,
internal promotion, and continuing education.
Whether you're looking for new challenges or are a proven leader
in your profession, Vector Security may have the right essential
business opportunity for you. We seek talented, proactive, and
driven individuals who are excited about what the future holds.
Because we are! Come join us and find out for yourself.
Please email us your updated resume
This location is NOT accessible by public transportation
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, transgender, national origin, veteran or disability