Senior Cloud Application Engineering Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Cloud
Application Engineering Analyst for the Technology Services team in
its Berwyn office. This team is responsible for providing Tier 2
application support and play mission-critical role of ensuring that
our complex, multi-tenant application in the private cloud/AWS
environment is healthy, monitored, and automated. We are made up of
inquisitive, puzzle-solving technical experts who leverage an
automation-first mindset to drive efficiencies and solve problems.
Application Engineering Support is a global team and as such,
enhanced communication and collaboration skills are paramount as we
work closely with Service team leaders, QA and developers.
- Troubleshoot our Wealth Management application defects, and
analyze user reported issues.
- Performs root cause analysis and utilizes internal defect
tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error reports.
- Run the application in debug mode to recreate complex issues
and decode underlying business logic. Work directly with service
architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Continually evaluate our mission-critical wealth management
Private cloud/AWS hosted SaaS application with an emphasis on
stability and performance.
- Design and develop tightly integrated custom monitoring
solutions for the Wealth Management platform. Drive projects that
improve support-related processes and our customers' technical
support experience with minimal guidance. Write tutorials, how-to
videos, and other technical articles for the customer community and
knowledge-base articles and keep them up-to-date
- Participate in on call rotation, including some weekend support
and hand-off of issues between onsite and offshore.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will
understand and readily support Envestnet' s established corporate
business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures
designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience development/support experience.
- 2+ years of experience in developing MS SQL Queries and data
- 2+ years of experience in investment management and securities
trading services or related industries
- 1+ years of experience working in private or AWS or another
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools: New Relic,
Nustar, Sensu, Nimsoft Splunk, Logstash etc
- Experience in developing and supporting RESTful APIs and Micro
services is preferred.
- Background and experience in emerging technologies in cloud,
IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Microservices architecture and React front
- Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis,
MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
- Working experience with Java applications, scripting,
networking concepts, virtualized environments, continuous
integration, deployment and monitoring, AWS tools for supporting
and analyzing services on AWS
Keywords: Yodlee, Philadelphia , Senior Cloud Application Engineering Analyst, Other , Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!