Clinic Director - Physical Therapist
Company: Ivy Rehab
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Physical Therapist Clinic Director
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and
grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life
to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
We're a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, a national provider of
physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for both
children and adults. We have over 200 of locations and are growing
fast. This rapid growth means we can continue to provide
exceptional care to even more patients and provide tremendous
career advancement opportunities to our team.
"It's All About The People" at Ivy -our teammates, our patients,
our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
At Ivy Rehab, the Physical Therapist Clinic Director's role is
to provide exceptional care through evaluation, design and
implementation of care as well as manage and lead the day to day
operations of the clinic including supervision of team,
professional development, and marketing to promote the clinic's
- Manage the overall leadership and operation of the clinic;
responsible for the success of clinic both clinically and
- Market the clinic successfully working closely with the
Marketing Reps and the VP of Sales and Marketing to maintain
valuable relationships and increase patient referrals with
- Mentor Staff Clinicians and provide leadership to all support
- Provide therapeutic patient care based on current diagnosis and
past medical history
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and
measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical
history, precautions, and contraindications
- Instruct patients in home exercise program, transfer training,
positioning, safety issues, etc.
- Adhere to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient
confidentiality and recordkeeping
- Develop a plan of care based on physician's orders and
- Document date, time and treatment applied at each session
objectively in electronic documentation system - i.e. progression,
regression of functional abilities, or any adverse responses noted
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other professionals such
information as appropriate to update the plan of care for the
patient, coordinate services, or report adverse responses to
- Perform annual reviews of all staff members
- Perform responsibilities under general and direct supervision
of Regional Director
- Perform other diverse duties as requested or required
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapist
- Proof of licensure as an Physical Therapist in the state of
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Physical Therapist,
preferably in an outpatient setting
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package, continuing education,
residency opportunities, and so much more.
Grow with us and apply today!
Keywords: Ivy Rehab, Philadelphia , Clinic Director - Physical Therapist, Other , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!