Company: Windward IT Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT.
With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our
proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients
align the core competencies of process, organization, information
and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT
environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team
of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving
complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you. We are
looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a
'roll up their sleeves mentality'. Here at Windward we offer
numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas
depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not
only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality
is delivered consistently and effectively.
This Client Executive role is responsible for both direct client
contract value retention as well as growth through contract
expansion. The territory of this role is typically focused on
medium to large telecommunications and service provider accounts.
This position is responsible for driving new business within these
accounts, and carrying a $3M services quota aligned to these
This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for directing strategy for large and medium-sized
accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and
- Responsible for detailed understanding of large, account client
business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating
these into Windward Consulting selling opportunities
- Account management with outcome of increased customer
satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Minimum $3M quota responsibility
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management
It is not required that you meet each of the requirements listed
below to qualify for consideration. A combination of the following
elements of education, training and experience providing the
required knowledge and skill for successful performance may qualify
you for consideration:
- Minimum of 7 years experience with proven consultative sales,
preferably experience in high technology services, with evidence of
prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level
relationships within mid to large service providers
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence,
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships,
offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their
business and new client acquisition.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to
structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision
support to global companies
- Excellent business development skills with experience in
business-to-business technology sales and proven ability to
effectively direct business development tasks in order to maximize
revenues and profits.
- Existing achievement of $3-5 million in annual consulting
project sales with net-new logos and account expansion. Strong
proficiency of sales principles and practices are essential.
- Sales experience with ITSM and/or Enterprise Management
technologies and services.
- Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical
markets per territory
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with
contract decision makers (C-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from
prospecting to close
- Strong professional and personal integrity with very high
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in presenting
and working with Manager, Director and VP-Level clients
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to problem-solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Able to exercise sound judgment when addressing issues, and to
provide thorough, appropriate written resolutions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment (flexible
Location: Multiple Openings- Philadephia, PA and Atlanta, GA
Education: Bachelor's degree Preferred or equivalent experience/
combination of education and experience.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and
provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and
build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an
environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will
enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision,
Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to
purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off,
Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Keywords: Windward IT Solutions, Philadelphia , Client Executive, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!