Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Location: West Point
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company
which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to
clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the
world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products
testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the
global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory
services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced
material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition,
Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical
diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion
Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about
- Perform Commissioning, IQ, OQ and PQ activities for process
equipment and utilities. This will include protocol preparation,
scheduling, protocol execution, data analysis and authoring final
- Develop/improve validation programs as needed to remain current
with cGMPs and industry standards.
- Author and revise a variety of documents (e.g., Batch Records,
- Participate in meetings with management, operation and
maintenance, design and construction personnel to understand
project goals and schedule to ensure commissioning is properly
- Serving as validation representative for laboratory instruments
and partnering with scientists, quality, and management on
implementing new instruments at the site.
- Initiates and leads risk assessment, gap analysis and deviation
management for commissioning of laboratory equipment
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- 1-3 years pharmaceutical related experience with degree.
- Validation experience in pharmaceutical processes is
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience with laboratory and/or manufacturing
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and
comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology,
chemical engineering, or biochemical engineering discipline
- Work will include periodic evening and/or early morning weekday
hours as well as weekend hours
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with
overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable
distance to West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Philadelphia , Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist, Other , West Point, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!