Administration - Support (Seasonal)
Company: Tabula Rasa Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The TRHC College Internship program allows you to apply skills
and knowledge you're learning in College, while contributing to
company projects. We will provide hands-on experience to fit your
career objectives, complement your academic work and enhance your
learning. This paid internship runs for approximately 10 weeks
throughout the summer and will give you the know-how that future
employers will look for!
Internship Duration: June 6, 2021 - August 13, 2021 (Must work a
minimum of 6 full weeks with in this duration. Vacations are
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 9a - 4p (Must be able to work the
Specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine administrative assignments to include but not
limited to data entry, filing, etc.
- Perform routine research and analysis.
- Complete basic spreadsheets, word processing documents,
- Perform other related assignments/duties as requested by
- Customer service.
- High School Diploma required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure
- Technically savvy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed.
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA
Keywords: Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Philadelphia , Administration - Support (Seasonal), Other , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!