Virtual Member Experience Advisor - Philadelphia
Company: American Heritage Credit Union
Posted on: May 5, 2021
American Heritage Credit Union, a $3 billion credit union, has
an immediate openings available for our new Virtual Member
Experience Advisors! The positions are based out of our Main office
in Northeast Philadelphia! These advisors will provide a premier
level of service to members, clients, and associates of American
Heritage Credit Union to enhance the overall member experience.
Engage with members/non-members through needs-based/consultative
actions via remote and video-based experience. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to all American
Heritage deposit and loan-based products and services.
- Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to American
Heritage electronic/mobile offerings which includes but is not
limited to: Online/Mobile Teller functionality, Bill Payer, Quick
Pay, e-Pay, etc.
- Engage members as their financial consultant/advisor using
knowledge of the credit union's products/services to provide
solutions to their perceived and unperceived needs.
- Fulfill lead generation requests submitted via customer
relationship management (CRM), Better Lobby, etc.
- Open new accounts, certificates of deposit, money market
accounts, cash management accounts, IRA's, club accounts, and
sharedraft accounts. Complete necessary documentation for ACH and
payroll deductions, input mortgage applications and cross-sell
products and services to meet member financial needs/goals.
- Process loan applications, input data, review loan decisions
and options with member, prepare supporting loan documentation,
compile loan documents for signature and disbursement ensuring
accuracy and completeness of loan, and process denials as
- Process requests for changes and maintenance to member
accounts, check orders, debit card requests, etc.
- Assist members with how to use self-service technology (eg.
PAT, Online/Mobile Teller, Bill Pay, etc.).
- Utilize sales tracking systems, member data warehouse programs,
as well as other tools/systems (eg. Data Verity, Better Lobby,
etc.) to analyze members' engagement with the credit union and
educate members in areas of low engagement.
- Perform member transactions through a variety of channels which
includes but is not limited to video, phone, mail, fax, etc.
- Prepare/assist with report compilations
- Achieve stated goals/objectives set-forth for positions which
includes but is not limited to closed loans, new memberships,
e-services penetration, etc.
- Effectively describe features and benefits of American
Heritage's products and services so members may realize how their
financial goals can be met.
- Interview loan applicants, process logs, and prepare loan
applications using the automated loan approval system and
distribute to loan officers for their approval.
- DocuSign, mail, or fax loan applications and other pertinent
account applications and/or information to members and prospective
- Gather background information on members through obtaining
credit bureau reports and offering alternative cost-saving
financial solutions to members while enhancing relationships and
providing ultimate member service.
- Cross sell all products/services including loans and
third-party affiliates: Insurance Services, Investment and
Retirement Center (IRC), American Heritage Realty, First Heritage
Financial Services, etc.
- Assure quality member service by enthusiastically acknowledging
members and ensuring they are promptly and professionally
- Provide assistance and backup to all Contact Center advisor
positions (PAT, Concierge, Member Advisor, etc.) and access all
programs needed to assist the membership accordingly.
- Keep all credit union members and employee-related business in
- Consistently maintain and improve skills and knowledge for
efficient service delivery.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
Specifically, at least one year of experience in a call center of a
credit union or financial institution.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or a related
field or the equivalent experience required.
- Must be flexible and available to work Call Center hours of
operation: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00
a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- FICEP certification (to be completed after hire date).
- Working knowledge or the ability to learn, understand, and
serve as a subject matter expert on credit union products and
- Extensive knowledge of Data Verity, Better Lobby, Meridian Link
- Exceptional knowledge of lending products, deposit products,
electronic services, and interest rates.
- Knowledge of interviewing skills and telemarketing techniques
- Goal-oriented individual with the ability to effectively ask
questions and identify needs to enhance relationships.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems within
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment.Our
commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary
commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package
including paid time off, health benefits, 401(k) with a generous
company match, and future growth opportunities within the company.
We work to maintain the best possible professional and
environmentally friendly atmosphere for our employees.To be
considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job
history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit,
criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background
checks are conducted on potential candidates. All resumes will be
reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for
Keywords: American Heritage Credit Union, Philadelphia , Virtual Member Experience Advisor - Philadelphia, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!