Company: The Brixton Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Duration: Contract to HireCompensation:--Hourly up to $75/hr
(negotiable) - Conversion salary: up to $140k Base +
BenefitsLocation:--Remote to start - On-site Post Covid
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
---*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at
this time. ***
- Advise and implement best practice data modelling production,
storage, and consumption standards
- Maintain the glossary / data dictionary
- Be involved in project initiatives to drive alignment to our
data principles and standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our key architects
- Understand and document how data is, or will be used, and its
implications on people, processes, products and technology
- Implement appropriate data modelling governance framework
- Coordinate activities with the Enterprise Data Management team,
working together with Enterprise Data Architects.
- Understanding of data modelling principles
- Experience in developing both logical and physical data
- Data analysis and mining skills
- strong analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical
- Ability to translate high level design into specific
- Understanding of emerging technologies, and their associated
impact on enterprise environments.
Keywords: The Brixton Group, Inc., Philadelphia , Data Modeler, Other , Mantua, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!