Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummarySupports the Cable Legal Compliance Group with a
broad spectrum of compliance initiatives involving the Cable
business unit s speak-up program, law enforcement interactions,
data analytics and reporting, conflicts of interest, legal process
requests, and other training and communications initiatives
dictated by emergent legal issues. Assist in the development and
maintenance of standard reporting, analysis of relevant data, and
identification of areas for process improvements. Responsible for
case management and monitoring of various integrity investigations
and remediation efforts. Liaise with Cable Security, Human
Resources, Operations Compliance, and other business units as may
be necessary to fulfill action plans.Job DescriptionCore
- Triage, monitor, and escalate integrity complaints received
through the Cable business unit s speak-up program.
- Conduct and support internal investigations, including
research, document review, preparation of interview materials,
managing investigative case files, and other related tasks.
- Monitor and analyze data to identify gaps or trends to help
drive data-based analysis and strategic decision making.
- Partner with other compliance stakeholders and investigative
functions (e.g., Cable Security, Human Resources, Operations
Compliance) to advance compliance initiatives and promote a culture
- Assist in developing meeting materials, analytical reports,
training products, and guidance documents regarding assorted topics
such as investigations complaint handling, law enforcement
interactions, and conflicts of interest.
- Assist with using and identifying various technology and
- Assist with managing the Cable business unit s conflicts of
interest program, including reviewing, tracking, and gathering
information related to employee disclosures.
- Perform other compliance program-related responsibilities and
duties as needed.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree required. Advanced degree, or relevant
professional certification (e.g., CCEP, PMP, CCMP, CFE), a
- Effective communicator with interpersonal tact demonstrating an
ability to obtain, distill, and disseminate pertinent information
and build trust and confidence among stakeholders.
- Critical and analytical thinking, sound judgment, and mental
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including keen attention
- The ability to work independently and effectively with all
levels of management in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to
manage and prioritize multiple workstreams to meet various
deadlines with high-quality work product.
- Experience with preparing presentations, slide decks, and
training products, as well as the ability to provide informational
briefs and presentations to senior leaders.
- The desire and ability to continually improve, learn, master
delegated tasks, and exercise independent judgment and discretion
in matters of significance.
- Exposure to internal investigation processes or work with a law
firm or in-house law department, a plus.
- Strong technology skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), as well as a
willingness to learn and adapt to new platforms.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs, and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: business, company, compliance department, corporate
attorney, counsel, court, internal, legal affairs, legal
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Compliance Specialist, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!