Sr. Marketing Specialist, Multicultural Digital Optimization
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for the optimization of Digital
components (specifically digital display) of Multicultural
Marketing campaigns that seek to achieve subscriber and revenue
goals. Will support the execution of all Multicultural Digital
communications across all Xfinity markets. Multicultural
communications include Hispanic, African American, LGBTQ and Asian
American (with an emphasis on Hispanic based on volume). Must
possess strong communication and organizational skills and be able
to prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously. Will work with
outside resources such as creative agencies. Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.Responsible for the creative
development and implementation of marketing materials for the
Company's products and services. Guides conceptual development of
campaigns and initiatives. Collaborates with key stakeholders to
create materials to market new product launches and acquisitions.
Assists in the development and execution of all aspects of media
plans. May work with or oversee outside resources such as
publishers or agencies. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.Job
- Possess acumen in the digital space and assist in evaluating
emerging technologies. Provide recommendations for adoption where
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns. Assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and collaborate with media teams
to help optimize performance based on the insights.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize digital
assets based on performance.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures
ongoing brand awareness and consistency in digital assets.
- Collaborate with and support IMC campaign leads to ensure
- Work closely with field teams to support the information flow
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Provide support with delivery of assets.
- Coordinates and leads the design and copywriting of marketing
communication materials including direct mail, brochures, web
content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and
TV advertising and other projects.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures
ongoing brand awareness and consistency in all creative
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting
practices for various advertising tactics.
- Oversees marketing library which includes marketing plans,
collateral, creatives and promotional materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal
Marketing Communications plans. Conducts research for
implementation of media plans.
- Creates media schedules and manages copy rotation.
- Monitor budget for campaigns.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and
deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Minimum
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising.
Open to other degrees or other relevant background.
- Spanish/English proficiency. (This is a critical skill and
- Strong digital media acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation and decision-making
- Previous experience managing/optimizing digital display
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with
interdisciplinary teams (references preferred).
- Cool, calm and collected demeanor under pressure. Desired
skills but not mandatory:
- Experience with digital media analytics tools.
- Experience with project management tools (Workfront preferred).
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.Disclaimer:This information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications.Comcast is an
DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7 YearsBase pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That s why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Marketing Specialist, Multicultural Digital Optimization, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!