Sr. Coordinator, Executive Search
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryThe Senior Operations Coordinator role works with
members of the Executive Search & Talent Management team to ensure
operational excellence in our efforts. They support the development
and implementation of processes with focus on providing positive
candidate, client, and partner experiences. Job DescriptionCore
- Provides guidance on methods, policies, and procedures, and
serves as a subject matter expert on executive hiring topics from
requisition creation through onboarding
- Plays a lead role in scheduling interviews, testing and
preparing candidates by sending confirmations or itineraries,
coordinating travel arrangements (when necessary,) managing
interview day logistics (e.g. security), and providing timely
- Provides concierge level of service to candidates, hosting them
throughout interviews, and acts as main point of contact
- Processes candidate expenses and reimbursement
- Supports on-boarding for new hires and transfers including
processing new hire paperwork and assisting with the coordination
- Ensures data quality of Talent Relationship Management and
Talent Management tools
- Maintains applicant tracking system by posting, monitoring, and
closing job requisitions and updating candidate status throughout.
Reviews documents to ensure compliance with EEO and Company
- Participates in, or may lead, special projects such as
analysis, reporting, communications, security access and
- Ad hoc projects, other duties and responsibilities as
- Minimum 1-3 years experience, preferably in an administrative
capacity or detail-oriented work environment (Talent or similar
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a rapidly
changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility
of schedule as needed
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, working in a
collaborative and professional style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of web-based CRM, ATS and/or TM tools a strong
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance required.Employees
at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Coordinator, Executive Search, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!