WAN Production Coordinator
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for the administration and coordination
of Business Class customer orders from order submission through
installation. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.Job
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance
requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes
and procedures and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering
and other functional groups to ensure order flows
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.EducationHigh
School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work Experience2-5 YearsBase pay is
one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate
and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality to help support you physically, financially and emotionally
through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit
the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , WAN Production Coordinator, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!