Warehouse - Production Cutter
Company: The Chefs' Warehouse
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Chefs' Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began
sourcing products focused on serving the specific needs of chefs
who own and/or operate some of the nation's leading menu-driven
independent restaurants, fine dining establishments, country clubs,
hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores. We
believe that we have a distinct competitive advantage in serving
these customers as a result of our extensive selection of
distinctive and hard-to-find specialty and center-of-the-plate food
products, our product knowledge and our customer service. We serve
the finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and gourmet stores around
CHEF WAREHOUSE IS HIRING!!!
+ PAID WEEKLY
+COMPETITIVE WAGE + INCENTIVES
+MED, DEN VISION BENEFITS
+GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
+ 401K PLAN
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for providing
warehouse support including picking, packing, assembly, sorting,
shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility's
productivity and quality goals within the establishment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
2. Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to
storage or to other designated areas.
3. Sorts and breaks down product by SKU, quantity and product
4. Ability to use electric pallet jack as well as stand-up forklift
is a must.
5. Effectively communicate with Receivers, Drivers, Driver
Check-in, & Forklift Operators
6. Adhering to proper safety practices for truck and trailer pull
process on a daily basis.
7. Sorts and stores goods in designated areas of the warehouse.
8. Responsible for the proper handling of all company issued
equipment, including PPE, voice equipment etc.
9. Responsible for reporting all safety concerns in the work
environment on timely basis.
10. Must wear company issued uniform.
11. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves, or moves orders to loading dock to prepare for
12. Label pallets with identifying information when instructed.
13. Opens bales, crates, and other containers when necessary.
14. Record amounts of materials or items received or
15. Accurately weighs or counts items for distribution within
warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards. (Assists in
16. Maintain a 99% accuracy rating of inventory records on a daily
and weekly basis.
17. Responsible for the safe operation of all warehouse equipment
18. Responsible for completing daily equipment inspection logs and
working safe at all times.
19. Must maintain audit-ready sanitation standards in the work
environment at all times in all areas of the warehouse.
20. Must securely palletize and wrap product to prevent damage
21. Must maintain product integrity with proper handling & report
damage to management immediately.
22. Must follow all company policies and procedures.
23. Follow all federal, state and local HACCP, OSHA & GMP
24. Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and/or experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales data and
trends.Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers or members of the business community.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advance
level of expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel.Must be able to
operate common office machines.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
Ability to lift to 60 lbs
Ability to manage time in a fast-paced industry
Ability to safely use necessary tools and equipment
Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment
Candidates must be reliable, responsible, and punctual, with a
positive attitude and work well independently and with a team
The Chefs' Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed,
color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect
to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training,
compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment
- Job Family Union 1546 Laborers
- Pay Type Hourly Apply Now
- 200 Eagle Ct, Swedesboro, NJ 08085, USA
Keywords: The Chefs' Warehouse, Philadelphia , Warehouse - Production Cutter, Other , Swedesboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!