Corporate Facilities Operations Lead
Company: Spark Therapeutics
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity,
imagination and dedication of remarkable scientists and healthcare
visionaries. Our shared mission is to challenge the inevitability
of genetic disease by discovering, developing, and delivering
treatments in ways unimaginable - until now. We don't follow
footsteps. We create the path. The Corporate Facilities Operations
- Provide wide range of core facility management support services
across all of Spark's Philadelphia sites.
- Coordinate with landlord for operation and maintenance of
building and utility systems that support all Spark office
- Oversee and coordinate corrective and preventive maintenance
work orders and change controls as needed.
- Oversee work product of outside contractors for corporate
facilities operations and maintenance.
- Oversee Office Services budget and provide monthly status
- Support engineering and capital projects contributing to
Operational Readiness workstream
- Respond to after-hour emergencies, arrange for needed services
with speed and quality.
- Communicates and reports emergency events to management.
- Interface with EHS Lead to ensure office areas comply with
latest EHS requirements.
- Supervise inventory control of office, janitorial and cleaning
- Support Office Management Lead in execution of office
- Oversee and coordinate ordering of third-party caf-- supplies
for all Spark sites
- Oversee and coordinate parking services for Spark
- Mentor and provide guidance to office services associates as
needed, including oversight of mail distribution services.--
- ---------------------15% -Plan, schedule, manage and/or perform
normal/preventive/emergency maintenance of the facility and
environmental equipment (Office Areas and Core Building). Directly
liaises with landlord building management and vendors performing
- 15%- Maintain inventory of office supplies, office equipment,
furniture and fixtures. Plan for replacement and/or purchase, and
relocate furniture as necessary
- 10%- Partners with Office Management Lead in near term space
planning and execution of office moves
- 30%- Manage and provide guidance/instruction to office services
associates including mail distribution services
- 20%-Manage cleaning teams at each Spark site and make sure each
site is adhering with Spark cleaning guidelines while also
maintaining cleaning inventory
- 5%- Serve as primary point of contact (first responder) for
facility related emergencies, which may require evening and weekend
- 5%-Other projects as assigned-- REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in a relevant engineering discipline is
- A preference of 5+ years of facilities and/or engineering
management experience or the equivalent.
- Previous oversight of facilities/office services team
- Strong experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology
industry is preferred. COMPENTENCIES:
- Detailed working knowledge of facilities equipment including,
HVAC, power systems, other critical operations equipment
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with key
internal and external partners to deliver appropriate site
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and
written). Exhibits a positive customer service approach while
exercising tact and diplomacy in all dealings.
- Ability to assess gaps in process, align on improvements with
management and key stakeholders and focus on end user experience
and develop/execute plans to address gaps.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and
priorities while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational, analytical, negotiation,
problem-solving, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision Spark Therapeutics is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Spark
Therapeutics does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source
other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all
parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be
accepted from recruiters if a signed agreement is in place at the
inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified
position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Spark Therapeutics from
recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the
recruiter and Spark Therapeutics and do not obligate Spark
Therapeutics to pay fees if we hire from those resumes. Federal law
requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the
application process or work procedures, providing documents in an
alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using
specialized equipment. Please reach out to
Accomodations@sparktx.com if you require reasonable
Keywords: Spark Therapeutics, Philadelphia , Corporate Facilities Operations Lead, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!