Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: February 25, 2021
$8,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time
BAYADA Home Health Care Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to
Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now To Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice--is currently seeking an experienced
Registered-Nurse,-RN, for a-full-time-position for our Media
Hospice Office. This office services hospice-clients on a per visit
basis-in territories throughout-Philadelphia.-
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but
Registered Nurse (RN), Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Opportunity to gain experience performing Clinical Liaison
- Generating referrals for hospice by building relationships with
physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living
facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and
effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support hospice business development activities and help
establish strong relationships with new and existing referral
Qualifications-for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, Clinical
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts
and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!