Program Supervisor - SSL
Company: CareLink Community Support Services
Posted on: May 23, 2020
CareLink Community Support Services has an opening for
full-time, benefits eligible, Program Supervisor at our Senior
Supported Living (SSL) program in Philadelphia, PA. Employee
benefits including medical, dental, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D,
Voluntary benefits, 403(b) and paid time off are offered for
For over 60 years, CareLink Community Support Services has been
dedicated to helping people with disabilities to live in the
community with dignity and independence. Our rehabilitation
services and professional staff provide the supports that people
with serious mental illness, physical disabilities and other
developmental challenges need to be active, productive members of
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of a
CareLink program as well as the implementation of the agency
mission, values and goals. Individuals working in this capacity are
accountable for staff supervision, implementing quality
rehabilitative programming and insuring the health and welfare of
clients. Program Supervisors are part of the Management Team and
work closely with CareLink administration to implement agency
policies, procedures, and standards of care. Bachelor's Degree and
supervisory experience required; C.P.R.P. preferred.
This position is responsible for supporting community integration.
The goal of this position is to promote the pursuit of independence
for all individuals participating in service. The essential
functions are established based upon the agency mission, values,
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily operation of a CareLink program as well as the
implementation of the agency mission, values and goals.
- Accountable for staff supervision (30 + employees.) Providing
staff direction, supervision, and training.
- Implementing quality rehabilitative programming and ensuring
the health and welfare of program participants.
- Work closely with CareLink administration to implement agency
policies, procedures, and standards of care.
- Manage and conduct recruitment, hiring and training of
- Perform record keeping and scheduling of time reporting,
coordination of community activities, family member interaction and
team meeting facilitation.
- Directly manage the support of participants in service who have
disabilities (mental illness, physical, emotional, cognitive, etc.)
with significant high risk behaviors and on-going behavioral
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in
human services field or health and services field required or
related field work; C.P.R.P preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience working in mental health
- Minimum one year supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications, their uses and side
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods of psychiatric
- Ability to make sound judgment's regarding the health and
welfare of clients required.
- Ability to work as a leader and provide training and
supervision to staff required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Motivation, interest and ability to work empathetically with
people who have disabilities (mental illness, physical, emotional,
cognitive, etc.) required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle multiple
- Valid driver's license required and willingness and ability to
drive agency vehicle required.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
Please visit our website to apply online at:
CareLink Community Support Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in
employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin,
age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual
orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: CareLink Community Support Services, Philadelphia , Program Supervisor - SSL, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!