Travel Nurse (RN) - Endo (Endoscopy Registered Nurse)
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 28, 2020
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Endoscopy Registered Nurse
(RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Endoscopy
- Other requirements to be determined by our client
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step! Duties
ResponsibilitiesEndoscopy Nurses (RN) are registered nurses with
expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology,
pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures and pharmacodynamics of
conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing and
systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychobiologic and
cognitive needs of the patient/family. Utilizes assessment data in
formulating nursing diagnoses.
- Provides technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic
Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Maintains personal contact with patients and relatives, being
sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and
ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Stores, checks and administers medication in accordance with
established standards and guidelines.
- Maintains timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that
confidentiality is respected.
- Works with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures,
admission and recovery of patients and other related
proceduresAbout AgencyNo One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro.
Focus on your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro
Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of
temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have
placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience--. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all
employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions,
subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its
clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit
and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.Key
Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Travel
Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Endo, RN-GI,
RN-Endoscopy, RN-Gastroenterology, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Philadelphia , Travel Nurse (RN) - Endo (Endoscopy Registered Nurse), Other , Willingboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!