CLERK, MAILROOM (FULL-TIME)
Company: Eurest Services
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Posted Date: Feb 6, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time CLERK, MAILROOM
- Location: 200 Tournament Drive, Horsham, PA 19044Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shifts will vary - additional details provided upon
- Requirement: Prior mailroom experience is required.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering
leading national business and industry organizations a
comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services,
allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an
optimal professional environment - an environment maintained by an
exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and
standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts
customized facility service strategies to efficiently and
consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly
reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts
in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully
provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance
in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets
and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the
ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and
building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what
matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Accurately and promptly processes all Mail and
Distribution Services items with highest level of customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, sorts, delivers, picks up and processes courier
items, interoffice mail, magazines and all classes of United States
Postal Services (USPS) mail.
- Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified
- Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
- Coordinates, stages, and transports bulk mail items.
- Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
- Coordinates and processes customized packaging and other
customer special requests.
- Follows all processes established in the client standard
operating procedures (SOP's).
- Monitors packages for hazardous and suspicious materials.
- Follows established customer inquiry processes and responds to
customer needs and requests.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Maintains accurate records of customer inquiries and
fulfillment of requests.
- Maintains delivery lists and mail cart folders with updated
names and locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Keywords: Eurest Services, Philadelphia , CLERK, MAILROOM (FULL-TIME), Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!