Company: Aramark Food and Support Services Group Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
OverviewAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver
innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management
and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a
better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet,
including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy
consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively
and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is
recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign
(LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality
Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook
and Twitter.--DescriptionThe Executive Assistant performs a wide
variety of comprehensive administrative duties. This position
requires someone who is able to work independently, is a
self-starter, able to respond in a matrixed, fast paced
environment. The ideal individual must have the ability to
multi-task while maintaining full attention to detail and
priorities.--This position requires the ability to resolve complex
and confidential administrative issues in addition to completing
routine executive administrative functions effectively and timely
to drive the productivity of the executive. Excellent time
management skills together with advanced Microsoft Office skills to
include creation of Excel spreadsheets and Power Point decks.--
Planning and scheduling team meetings and events are required.--Key
- Proactively manage a highly complex calendar to accommodate
shifting priorities. Independently schedule appointments including
conference calls and video conferences.
- Manage meeting agendas, record and track ongoing action items
to ensure their completion.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and
other complex documents.
- Creates intricate presentations and schedules using PowerPoint
and Excel. --
- Arrange travel plans, to include international travel, and
compile itineraries and documents for travel-related meetings.
- Regularly complete and submit expense reports.
- Ability to be resilient, composed, and positive in the face of
pressure and conflict.
- Must have superior communication and organizational skills,
able to work independently yet as part of a team with the
Technology organization and with the other Executive
- Exercise extreme judgment when handling confidential
- Professional in all dealings with customers, vendors, and
- Strong organizational skills and possess the ability to
prioritize workload and work under minimal supervision, perform
multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are
reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated
- Manage and help execute team meetings such as monthly,
quarterly, yearly and other important events for the
- Maintain all Technology organizational charts.
- Process payroll & manage, correct & approve time off requests
for the Tech leadership team.Qualifications--Knowledge & Skills
- Superior complex calendar management skills
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint and all other aspects of MS
Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks
simultaneously and manage ones own time appropriately given
- Demonstrate the ability to act in a professional yet warm
manner and maintain competency in a fast paced, demanding work
- Must have initiative and decision making skills with the
ability to make judgment calls to determine the correct action or
approach in non-routine assignments and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly
refined ability to use discretion with regard to confidential
- High School Diploma (required), Bachelors Degree a plus
- Minimum of 8 years administrative experience, with 4+ plus
years supporting an executive level leader.
- Experience with booking global travel
- Ability to remain positive and engaged when faced with complex
situations and work environment.
- Ability to be creative and motivated by engaging in work
activities outside your job description in order to enhance the
role and enhance your skill sets
- Ability to stay focused and attentive to departmental needs and
or lack of.
Keywords: Aramark Food and Support Services Group Inc., Philadelphia , Executive Assistant, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!