OEM Customer Engagement Representative - Lansdale, PA
Company: SKF USA
Posted on: January 17, 2020
OEM Customer Engagement Representative Lansdale, PA
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and
solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one
of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems,
and services which include technical support, maintenance services,
condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and
competence of our around 40,000 employees help us to fulfill our
objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative
customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in
more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries
and customers worldwide.
Reports to: Customer Engagement Manager
Location: Lansdale, PA
Industrial Market USA is seeking a Customer Engagement
Representative for the OEM Customer Solutions team to support and
help drive the business toward achieving sales initiatives. This
position is the front line, key contact for our customers and
internal sales teams and is responsible for building customer
relationships, reviewing customer requirements to ensure compliance
with SKF policies, assist in contract review and execution.
The position includes but is not limited to:
* Order book management
* Increasing revenues by suggestive selling
* Building and maintaining professional relationships
* Problem solving
* Preparing quotes
* Offering basic technical knowledge
* Entering and tracking orders
* Working with factories and product planners to expedite
* Handling customer complaints and returned goods
* Providing pricing and delivery information
* Working with field sales to follow up on customer requests
* Working with engineers to ensure customer requirements are
* Acting as a liaison between customers, sales and factory
regarding new, current and future requirements
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple competing tasks while
providing a flawless Customer Experience through first call
resolution as well as timely, detailed follow up.
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally across the
organization with all levels of employees and management.
* Exceptional computer skills; strong in Windows, Microsoft
systems, Lotus Notes databases, CRM, and experience with
mainframes. Ability to multi task between all systems quickly and
* Technical aptitude, good business mentality and the ability to
make good solid business decisions.
* Must be a motivated self-starter and team player, interested in
being an integral part of a high performing, diversified team.
* Individual needs to possess a positive attitude and work very
well under pressure in a high stress, fast paced environment.
* Able to work in a fast pace environment and evolving culture.
IThis position is NOT open for International Assignment.
Keywords: SKF USA, Philadelphia , OEM Customer Engagement Representative - Lansdale, PA, Other , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!