EOC Shift Lead
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The EOC Shift Lead is responsible for providing a quality customer
experience to all TierPoint customers while leading and training
the employees on their shift to give our clients the best support
possible. The EOC Shift lead should be efficient on internal
processes, including Incident Management, Severity Notifications,
Client Communications, and be competent in the services that we
provide our clients. They must provide quality internal and
external customer service surrounding the company values, while
training others around them with a positive cultured team
* Demonstrate leadership qualities by effectively communicating job
expectations, monitoring performance, motivating team members, and
performing any coaching, training, or clarifications.
* Complete understanding of client service level agreements and the
ability to recognize the importance of, and take action on,
* Accountable for ensuring performance standards and client service
agreements are met.
* Acts as the first point of contact for escalated issues from team
members on shift, identify root causes and assist employees through
* Responsible for EOC Tier 1 and 2 performance growth, this is to
include coaching, problem solving, workload management, and
* Help drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by
providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership.
* Responsible for the day to day application of organizational
policies and procedures.
* Participate in any leadership meetings that may occur outside of
normal working hours.
* Ability to interface with customers, peers, and management
personnel in a professional, courteous, and polite manner on a
* Update shift notes and transition those to the next shift and the
leadership team. This will include any outstanding issues,
escalations, or concerns to ensure all parties are aware.
* Handles through to resolution all escalated client issues
* Schedule the shift and process time off requests for team members
as needed while ensuring staffing levels and experience are
* Monitor and ensure all quality issues, customer complaints, and
training items are acknowledged and understood by group.
* Assist team with questions on all accounts by walking them
through the documentation and ensuring a complete understanding of
* Responsible for ensuring staff has the appropriate level of
formal or on-the-job training to effectively perform the duties and
responsibilities of their job.
* Maintain professional and upbeat atmosphere.
* Monitor employee performance and communicate with manager to
develop action plans for improvement as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Daily tracking of ticketing system, including active ticket
* Daily tracking of phone queue to ensure customers are being
serviced within service level agreements.
* Weekly and individual training with all personnel including the
surveys are kept up to date and all acknowledgements are completed
immediately following training.
* Point of contact for customer issues or complaints.
* Acts Incident Manager during Severity Events
* Handles manager on duty duties and any requests that come in on
* Other duties as assigned.
* Customer service focused and portrays energy, professionalism and
* Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential
* Have technical knowledge of most of the services that TierPoint
* Engage with shift employees to deploy technical training and
understanding of TierPoint services.
* Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive and pressured
* Ability to use critical thinking without the aid of a scripted
* Ability to use good judgment and decision-making skills.
* Ability to use a PC, keyboard, and other standard office
Qualifications / Requirements
* Associates/Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or equivalent
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative
environment with tight deadlines.
* Office environment.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Tierpoint, Philadelphia , EOC Shift Lead, Other , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!