Company: Jazz Pharma
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Overview:Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical
company focused on improving patients? lives by identifying,
developing and commercializing meaningful products that address
unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial
product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in
therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and
hematology/oncology ? areas in which we have a deep understanding
of the patient journey and a suite of products and product
candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team.
?If you?re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering
commitment to improving patients? lives and being a great place to
work, we hope you?ll explore our career openings and get to know
Jazz Pharmaceuticals.?Responsibilities:This role does not offer
relocation.Essential Job Functions:The Executive Assistant will
insure the team runs smoothly, efficiently and professionally,
coordinating all activities including, but not limited to:
- Handle confidential and non-routine information for the
- Proactively manage the calendars for the Head of R&D and
- Schedule, organize and maintain activities such as professional
calendars, meetings, travel arrangements and itineraries for the
Head of R&D and General Counsel
- Partner with the R&D Chief of Staff to ensure flow of
communications from R&D Leadership to staff in various
- Partner with procurement coordinators to prepare and manage
contracts, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, check requests,
and invoice transmittal and approval in accordance with applicable
company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for the Head of R&D and
- Maintain organizational charts and email distribution
- Greet visitors; escort per visitor schedule during visits
ensuring visitor is always with a Jazz employee at all times
including interview candidates
- Partner with the other R&D and Jazz Admins across the
multiple sites to deliver consistent administrative support
- Management and/or coordination of projects as assigned (e.g.
employee engagement, large internal conferences, off-site meetings,
- Serve as a positive and supportive presence in the Philadelphia
site to support organizational and department interactions and
collaborationsRequired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of eight years professional experience in a senior
level administrative or business support role responsible for one
or more senior executives in a fast paced environment, preferably
in a biotech or pharmaceuticals company
- Experience working in an international organization is
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills, and problem-solving, and facilitation skills
are a necessity
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task, work effectively
with little or no direction, and build collaborative relationships
with management, partners and peers
- Must be able to work in a highly energetic, flexible, and fast
paced environmentRequired/Preferred Education and Licenses
- HS Diploma is required
- College-level course work is preferredDescription of Physical
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other
similar office machinery.Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure
to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include
working outside of ?normal? work hours, in order to meet business
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business
apparel.Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jazz Pharma, Philadelphia , Executive Assistant, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!