Posted on: September 20, 2023
Education or Employment LawThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Katie
GriffithAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per
yearA bit about us:Our client is a general practice law firm in
Burlington County.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities (annual and project-based)
- Collaborative Team
- 401k + Medical BenefitsJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly
skilled and experienced Attorney to join our dynamic legal team.
The ideal candidate will have a litigation background with
experience in employment law.Responsibilities:
- Represent clients in court proceedings, including trials,
hearings, and mediations
- Conduct legal research and prepare legal documents, including
pleadings, motions, and discovery requests
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of clients and draft settlement
- Provide legal advice to clients on various legal matters,
including employment, labor, and litigation issues
- Attend depositions, hearings, and other legal proceedings as
- Manage a caseload of litigation matters and ensure timely and
effective resolution of cases
- Collaborate with other attorneys and legal professionals to
provide the best possible legal representation to clients
- Stay up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations that may
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Active license to practice law in both New Jersey and
- 2-6 years of experience in litigation and employment law
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of cases and prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client
relationshipsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Attorney, Legal , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!