Intellectual Property Licensing Attorney (REMOTE)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
IntroductionEpiq Counsel is an innovative legal services talent
provider that offers meaningful work and flexibility to
sophisticated and credentialed lawyers and legal professionals. Our
lawyers work on a wide variety of matters for Fortune 500 clients,
such as complex licensing agreements, intellectual property,
employment counseling, compliance policy creation, and M&A
transactions. Epiq works hard to provide our diverse legal talent
with challenging work for sophisticated clients that does not
require sacrificing flexibility or control.
Epiq Counsel takes the time and attention to understand each
lawyer's practice areas, experience, and preferences to ensure they
are presented with compelling engagement opportunities with leading
law departments across the globe.
We are actively seeking Intellectual Property Licensing Attorneys
located anywhere in the United States with the following
- 10+ years of IP technology licensing experience, including
drafting and negotiating inbound and outbound software licenses,
patent and copyright licenses.
- 5+ years' experience identifying third-party components in
inbound software, clearing component conflicts, and ensuring
alignment with outbound commercial goals.
- Experience licensing software with embedded Open Source
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or
computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- Accomplished at building and managing relationships with both
internal and external subject matter experts and other relevant
- J.D. (or foreign equivalent).
- Licensed patent attorney.
- Active membership and good standing in the state bar of which
you currently reside.
- Extensive experience drafting policies and IP management
- Experience working within a research lab and/or technical
Support our United States Department national laboratory client
with the following responsibilities:
- Play a key role in drafting and reviewing inbound and outbound
software licenses: patent, copyright, and hybrid.
- Utilize expertise in drafting policies and IP management
- Serve as a pivotal team member and a direct resource for many
teams across the laboratory.
- Supports relevant strategic projects.
- Fully remote.
- Compensation commensurate with experience"
- Optional medical coverage.
- PTO and paid federal holidays.
Should your experience meet the role requirements, the Epiq Counsel
team will contact you. The Epiq Counsel team strives to respond to
all applications; however due to the volume of applicants, we
cannot always respond to every application.
It is Epiq's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment
opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without
unlawful regard or consideration of any individual's race,
religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other
reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national
origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or
mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis
protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or
local law. Epiq's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on
any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds
protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need
assistance or an accommodation during the application process
because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is
pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be
penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law,
where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Epiq, Philadelphia , Intellectual Property Licensing Attorney (REMOTE), Legal , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!