Lead Java Developer
Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Location: Horsham, PA Description: Our client is currently seeking
a Lead Java Developer Duration: 6 months to perm Location: Horsham,
PA CTH Salary: 120K-130K Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including
requirements analysis, application design, code development testing
- Additional responsibilities include documentation, enhancing
existing components, defect resolution, and mentoring junior
- Work very closely with application architecture, delivery teams
and DevOps to triage and resolve production defects.
- Capitalize on CI, CD, DevOps tools and best practices to
implement agility and quality.
- Encourage innovative approaches to defect resolution, avoid
technical debt and reduce bad coding footprints.
- Be part of an agile team and participate in all rituals
including grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives.
- Assume SME roles for the micro services and perform code
reviews, code merges and provide feedback relative to best
practices, code quality and improving performance.
- Design reusable components, patterns, frameworks and
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies / products /
tools / trends related to software development and utilize those
findings to influence our application development process.
- Infuse a mindset of agility, quality and performance with a
focus on value driven deliverables. Required Qualifications:
- 7-10 years or more of strong hands-on experience with Java
Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with the Spring frameworks,Spring Batch
and Data Architecture.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams and coordinating release
- 3+ years of working and deploying microservices
- 2+ years of DevOps experience (Strong experience needed in
Devops to support Application deployment coordination).CI/CD tools
- 1+ years of solid Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Knowledge of understanding and interpreting regression testing
outputs, security scans, dynatrace monitoring.
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services
security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate
- Strong knowledge in OO Design Principles, core OOPS, JEE Design
patterns as well as their implementation in real world
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services,
microservices experience is a must. Preferred Skills
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Philadelphia , Lead Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!