Salesforce System Administrator
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
Aon is looking for a Salesforce Systems Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team
dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and
capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based
on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with
excellent technical and communication skills who can interface
directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in
order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person
will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current
on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and
more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates,
such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Your impact as a Salesforce Systems Administrator
Create and Manage Changes to the System -
* Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
* Proactively gather feedback from users.
* Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
* Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they
understand the change and how to use it prior to
* Gather requirements from end users.
* Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
* Manage the change control process and Change Management Committee
* Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
* Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new
* Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns
and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
* Create custom objects when necessary.
* Handle on going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
* Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and
configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
* Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting
requests as needed.
* Provide support functions as needed.
* Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity -
* Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to
* Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to
* Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
* Maintain security including sharing rules and security
* Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and
* Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction -
* Create and administer training to existing or new
* Provide one to one training to end users on an on going
* Expand use of Salesforce.com attend planning meetings, assist
with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as
opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
* Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to
help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
* Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features,
enhancements and changes to the system.
* Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
* Continually seek ways to further enhance the end user
* Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance -
* Document company processes and workflows.
* Develop process documentation and field maps.
* Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance -
* Assist with migration from older systems/processes into
* Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as
* Import data as appropriate.
* Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration
* Manage duplicate records.
* Monitor and improve data quality.
* Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and
Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required;
Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and
workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance -
* Create and maintain dashboards.
* Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
* Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system
information for Senior Management.
* Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales
A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the
organization s business. They must have solid salesforce.com skills
and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer
Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be
proactive, organized and logical.
* 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
* In depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have
successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of
custom code (Apex, s controls) and/or integration with external
* Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools
including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
* Previous re engineering experience updating an existing
Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting,
workflows and enhanced functions
* com Administrator certification is required
* Detail oriented and self starter with strong written and
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
* Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis
* Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent
* Team player with positive Can do attitude
* Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
* Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications
Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Philadelphia , Salesforce System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!