web Application Developer (JAVA)
Company: Leverage Technologies
Posted on: August 24, 2019
We are looking for a full time Java Developer for developing web
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related business
field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years in the design, development, implementation
and support of complex business applications software.
- Minimum of 2 years of Java coding experience.
- Knowledge and experience with relational database technology,
data modeling concepts, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of information technology and systems analysis
principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of computer programming techniques.
- Knowledge of developments and practices in application
development and methodologies, including computer assisted systems
engineering, rapid application development, and shared application
- Knowledge of the concepts, characteristics, and capabilities of
current information technology methodologies, equipment, and
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of application
development documentation and strategies.
- Knowledge of developments and practices in mobile friendly web
application development, such as responsive design web development.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Software Oriented Architecture
(SOA), web services, WSDL, Java EE standards.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain business software
- Collect and analyze business and system requirements to
determine design feasibility, functionalities, and
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives and
devise and enhance procedures to solve business problems of a
complex to highly complex nature.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be
written and design, code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (including but not
limited to; Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project,
- Capacity for organization, prioritization, and management in a
dynamically changing environment.
- Problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical
- Ability to work independently and with self-motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active learning skills for understanding the implications of
new information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Troubleshooting skills for determining causes of operating
errors and deciding what to do about them.web Application
Developers will be familiar with the following products and
technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE),
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), JNDI, JMS, Java Server Pages (JSP) ,
Java Server Faces (JFS), Java Servlets , Java Database Connectivity
(JDBC), Oracle WebLogic Application Server , IBM WebSphereMQ
,HTML5, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC , Hibernate,
Apache, CSS3, XML.Please contact Ram Patel : - provided by
Keywords: Leverage Technologies, Philadelphia , web Application Developer (JAVA), IT / Software / Systems , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!