Senior Software Engineer - PHP/Node.JS
Company: The Meet Group
Posted on: January 16, 2019
The Meet Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and build RESTful APIs that are focused on consistency, flexibility, and performance. You will work with existing developers to help maintain and improve the codebase and help to integrate new features into shared services around Live Video.Responsibilities
- APIs are critical for our Web, Mobile Web, Android, and iOS apps. We're committed to delivering consistent, flexible, and performant APIs that unblock feature teams. The Monocle API framework, developed in-house and open-sourced from day 1 gives us the power to develop RESTful APIs quickly with advanced features like property filtering, automated documentation, and RESTful standards.
- The Meet Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, build, and maintain RESTful APIs to allow our various apps across all platforms to be expanded with new functionality. The role involves collaborating with engineers across the Web and Mobile teams to ensure newly developed APIs are designed appropriately according to the technical needs of the various platforms.
- Additionally, the Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with DBAs, Product Managers, and Designers to ensure that the technical and product requirements are understood and achievable.Requirements
- Design and maintain RESTful APIs.
- Love to work with Node.js (ES2015) and PHP 7.
- Prefer test-driven development (TDD) over manual testing.
- Are collaborative with Android and iOS engineers.
- Are mindful of forwards- and backwards-compatibility.
- Prefer clean interfaces over clever implementations.
- Write reusable / open-sourced code.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe--, LOVOO--, Skout--, and Tagged--, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#050118 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5
Keywords: The Meet Group, Philadelphia , Senior Software Engineer - PHP/Node.JS, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!