Lead SOA Integration Developer - IIB/WMB
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job Briefleading technical teams in the delivery of technical solutions focused on systems integration, software engineering and data management.Your career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .Responsibilities:The candidate for the Lead SOA Integration Developer must demonstrate a proven track record in leading technical teams in the delivery of technical solutions focused on systems integration, software engineering and data management.The Lead SOA Integration Developer is responsible for working with business, functional and technical teams to define, design, develop, test, document, educate, and support implementation of integration solutions to meet business objectives.The Lead SOA Integration Developer will work throughout the design and implementation phases of the software development lifecycle, to ensure the delivered solution meets the goals of the solution and is aligned with the Enterprise Integration Strategy and Architecture.This role will require a strong expertise in SOA principles and practices Design Patterns, API design and management, XML Schema design for enterprise reuse and endpoint and channel security.This person must have senior level proficiency in most of the areas identified below:
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI, SOA, ESB) and n-tier client-server architectures.
- Experience with WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) andIBM Integration Bus (IIB) including hands on experience developing message flows to interface with services producers and consumers, and callout components (e.g. using Java, .Net Compute Nodes).
- Experience with IBM MQ Series.
- Experience with IBM Data Power.
- Experience with complex XML Schema Document (XSD) design practices including hands on experience creating complex types and messages structures.
- Experience with XPath, XQuery, XSLT, and ESQL.
- Experience with Java/J2EE programing or .Net programming.
- Knowledgeable in architecture governance and best practices.
- Understand canonical schema and canonical service layer.
- Knowledgeable in the design and construction of enterprise-level integration systems that are scalable, reusable, high performing and secure.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development cycle for large-scale business critical applications in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) process including system orchestration and human workflow.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented techniques.
- Ability to understand the long-term (\"big picture\") goal, the roadmap to achieve it and the interim business values during the execution of the roadmap.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Exposure to File management software like Sterling File Gateway is preferred.Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree required.
- Five to ten years of experience in Data design (7+ yrs), Java/J2EE (7+ yrs), ESB and Integration (5+ yrs), and XML Schema (5+ yrs).
- At least three years of experience in the healthcare domain. Share Associated topics: analog, cadence, design, digital, engg, h/w engineer, hardware engineer, layout, plc, schema
Keywords: Amerihealth, Philadelphia , Lead SOA Integration Developer - IIB/WMB, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!