Manager, Wireless Strategy
Company: Blueface Ltd
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Manager, Wireless Strategy page is loaded Manager, Wireless
Strategy Apply locations PA - Philadelphia, 1701 John F Kennedy
Blvd time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition
id R376973 Comcast brings together the best in media and
technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best
entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we
set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses
and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations
and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an
amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of
customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our
vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future
in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at
Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible for analyzing and evaluating
strategic business opportunities, initiatives, merger,
acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
Conducts market analysis, researches and monitors competitive
activity, and identifies customer needs. Assists in the planning,
development, and analysis of business objectives, long-range and
strategic plans, and organizational strengths and weakness. May
manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides
subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops
processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists
in development and meeting of departmental budget.Job
- Researches and performs financial, economic and other analysis
of specific products, services, companies, and industry sectors.
- Analyzes and evaluates new strategic business opportunities,
initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or
joint ventures. Builds detailed financial models and structures to
evaluate business opportunities.
- Conducts market analysis, researches and monitors competitive
activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Participates in special studies for top management in areas
such as the organization's operational effectiveness, product
positioning, capacity utilization, and operating cost
- Performs business analysis such as cash-flow analysis, forecast
analysis, and break-even analysis. Effectively communicates results
to management. -
- Participates and may lead projects for environmental scans,
organizational positioning analyses, and other studies related to
the Company's growth and profitability. -
- Drafts business plans and deal summaries as needed. -
- May select and develop personnel to ensure the efficient
operation of the function.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance. -
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. -
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality-to help support you physically, financially and emotionally
through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more
details.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated
degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold
some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Certifications (if
applicable)Relative Work Experience5-7 YearsComcast is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable law. About Us At Comcast , you have the
power to connect the world. Your career options are endless as you
grow in your career. Explore your future with access to a variety
of teams, locations, and resources in an expanding network. You can
also explore additional opportunities at our company, NBCUniversal
Keywords: Blueface Ltd, Philadelphia , Manager, Wireless Strategy, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!