Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About the Company
Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises
to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at
scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time
signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class
monitoring and insight into global supply chains. Our proprietary
analytics layer delivers proactive alerts and multi-dimensional
risk lenses showing supply chain problem areas before they have
impact. Our software-as-a-service workflows enable supply chain
professionals to execute the critical steps they need in supplier
management digitally inside the intuitive, easy to use platform.
Craft's open supplier profiles appear in over 100 million organic
search results each month, driving over 2 million monthly active
users on Craft's website: , with zero marketing spend. Our
customers include Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, SMEs,
global service platforms, and others. We have distribution
partnerships with some of the largest integrator and software
platforms in the world.
We are a high-growth technology company, backed by top tier venture
capital investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including
Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano, Frederic
Kerrest and others. The Craft team is headquartered in San
Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support
remote / hybrid, and have team members across the United States,
Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people
who are passionate about building the future of Enterprise
Intelligence to join our rapidly growing team.
A note to candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages
diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
About the role
is seeking a motivated and skilled Full Stack Software Engineer,
with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS
applications and APIs. While our customers love our current
product, the majority of our product vision still needs to be
built. This means that our software engineers have the unique
opportunity to design and build fundamental features and
infrastructure for business-critical software used by some of the
largest companies in the world.
Craft gives software engineers a lot of responsibility, which is
matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are
growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with
Craft are your interests and abilities.
In this role you will
- Build beautiful, well-tested features and services using
and AWS. We value learning and growing together instead of
knowledge of every specific technology.
- Work in small, empowered feature teams with teammates across
Design, Product, and Data Science to drive complex features from
start to finish, across the full stack.
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and
areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment
of mentorship. We can all learn from each other regardless of
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics
to measure change.
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works
beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across
disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building
best-in-class products and services.
What we're looking for
- Have a proven track record of successfully built products and
services, typically 3+ years experience.
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new
technologies, and always trying to grow.
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate
discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative.
- Competitive Salary + Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you
- Option to work 100% Remote or out of our San Francisco
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals,
snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor,
We want you to have a great interviewing experience and see this as
a conversation. To help you prepare, the outline typically (but
subject to change) looks like
- Recruiter (20 min) - Non-technical phone call to discuss Craft,
your background and answer questions.
- Hiring Manager (1h) - Non-technical video call to do a deeper
dive into your background, the role and opportunity.
- Technical (1h) - Video call covering full-stack topics focused
on your experience. No Leetcode-style questions.
- Final Interview (1h) - Video call covering culture &
Keywords: Craft, Philadelphia , Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!